ATG Danmon will promote its all-embracing range of broadcast systems planning, design, installation, commissioning and post-installation support capabilities at IBC2015 in Amsterdam from Friday September 11 to Tuesday September 15.
Exhibiting with Danmon Group colleagues on stand 8.B51, ATG Danmon will be represented by Russell Peirson-Hagger (Managing Director), Clive Northen (Chief Operating Officer), Jonathan Hughes (Head of Systems Integration) and Chris Elson (Amberfin/Vidcheck Product Sales Manager).
"IBC continues to be one of the most useful events in the annual round of broadcast industry gatherings, both for talking with clients and studying the latest advances in technology," states Russell Peirson-Hagger.
"ATG Danmon has a long history of success in designing and delivering systems that match each customer's current business level while being easily scalable to accommodate additional channels or new content delivery platforms. With 4K on the horizon and the introduction of 8K just a few years away, the need for format flexibility in system design is becoming more important than ever.
"ATG Danmon has a proven reputation for excellence in delivering systems within schedule and within budget, using the optimal combination of dedicated hardware and IT-based technology."
Systems integration projects currently in progress or recently completed include:
* Playout facilities for Trinity Broadcasting Network UK and Europe, including ingest, media storage and compliance recording.
* A playout system for a major playout service-provider on behalf of a Middle East based media and entertainment organisation.
* The complete upgrade of an existing studio facility to HD for a Middle East state broadcaster.
* An ingest and transcoding system for Telegael in Ireland.
* An archive quality control system upgrade for a European national and international public-service broadcaster.
* A transcoding and file-playout system for ABS Broadcast, UK.
* A 50-channel broadcast media compliance system for a Middle East transmission service authority.
Part of the Danmon Group, ATG Danmon (www.atgdanmon.co.uk) offers a comprehensive range of services including workflow-design, project-planning, equipment installation, software-configuration, commissioning, documentation, on-site training plus ongoing support and maintenance.
ATG Danmon pioneered the transition from videotape to the file-based technology now used throughout the industry. It has also assisted many clients in the construction of high-definition studios, master control rooms and playout facilities, as well as the upgrade of existing SD systems to HD. Embracing tomorrow's technology, ATG Danmon delivers maximum value through close co-operation with customers, leading to mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
The Danmon Group operates from offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Jordan, the United Arab Emirates and Vietnam.
Contacts for further information
ATG Danmon: Nicola Boddington
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +44 (0)1462 485 444
Press support: David Kirk, Stylus Media Consultants,
Email: email@example.com | Tel: +44 (0)1342 311 983
ATG Danmon, 1 Iceni Court, Icknield Way, Letchworth, Hertfordshire SG6 1TN, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1462 485 444 | Fax: +44 (0)1462 485 777 | Web: www.atgdanmon.co.uk